Today I would like to share with you my morning routine.
The reason I feel inclined to share this with you is because
I consider my morning routine INDISPENSABLE ; both for functioning as a whole (hehe),
and in allowing me to be the best version of myself I can possibly be,
which is something I truly value.
Thus, I wanted to give you also the chance to benefit from that
so that you too may be your best version of yourself.
For more information, insights and so on, I would recommend you check out Jim Kwik.
(although you might resonate with someone different)
Something funny is that I started doing some of the things he does even before I heard about him. :)
Let's get to it!
- Gratefulness: As I wake up each day I reflect on what I'm grateful for.
This proves to be an incredible mood boost. A great way to start the day indeed.
- Water:I drink 1-2 glasses of water in the morning.
This balances the dehydration accumulated during the night.
- Tony Robbins' Priming exercise
- A short Donna Eden energy awakening exercise through tapping.
- The 5 Tibetans: The first discipline I began to practice,
it has served me greatly to feel awakened and energised in the mornings.
- Planking: I do 2 minutes of planking to provide additional support to the belly area,
where a great energy concentration is located.
-Hot and Cold shower: while a magnificent way to fully awaken the body, it also provides other health benefits.
Well there it is folks!
I hope this inspires you and gives you ideas and possibilities on how to be the best version of yourself.
Do you already have a morning routine? Did this blog entry give you new ideas?
If you found this post valuable, consider starting a conversation in the comments,
where we may all benefit from each other's insights.
Thank you truly for your time and attention,